Fireweed Image

Print this page

Patient Information

What is the role of Yukon Medical Council?

Finding a Physician

Complaint Process

Access to Medical Records ( 118KB)

Physicians are responsible for patient medical files. In most cases when a physician ceases practice they may transfer the files to the patient’s new physician. Patients do not keep their own records; however, you may request a copy of your file . There may be an administrative fee for copying the medical file .

Patients seeking copies of their medical file or wish the file to be transferred to another Yukon-based physician should contact their previous physician. If you are having trouble locating your previous physician please contact us for a current address or phone number.

Health & Social Services can assist you with Health Care questions such as health care card, medical travel, etc.

Contact Us

Yukon Medical Council -